How to Start, Run & Grow Your Business
This is an affordable step-by-step online course created by Iyia that guides you on how to start, run and grow your business as well as teach you effective marketing techniques to help generate brand awareness and maximise sales for both products and services.
Whether you already have an existing business and want to learn some new digital marketing methods, or want to start a business, there is real value in this course for all!
What will the course teach you?
1) Effective marketing methods to capture the attention
of the right people
2) Branding & providing valuable content to gain trust and generate interest in your products & services
3) Creating a functional website to help visitors make a decision, take action and convert
4) Fast Delivery & Responsive Customer Service for customer satisfaction and retention
5) How to create an effective sales funnel
This course is broken down into different learning sessions and is accompanied with videos tutorials, lessons and checklists, all of which will help you keep tabs on your progress.
You can work through this course at whatever pace suits you and you get unlimited access so you can go over it again and again if you need.
What's in the course?
1) 7 Things you should know before you start
2) Iyia's Story
3) My first business failed, and now I know why
Module 1: Set Up
1) How to set up your Business Framework
2) Coming up with Ideas, and how to turn them into a business
3) How to create a Business Plan
4) Strategies for creating superior Customer Value
5) How to find and deal with Suppliers
6) How to set up Shipping and Delivery (drop-shipping, fulfilment centre, in house)
7) How to set up Payment Providers so you can accept customer payments
8) How to set up a Website for under $250 in 1 day by yourself
9) How to create Branding that stands out
10) How to set up a Custom Email Address
11) How to set up your Social Media Accounts to maximise sales
12) What can you DIY, and what should you leave to a professional?
Module 2: Marketing Overview
1) I can't afford marketing, is it that important?
2) How to create a Successful Sales Funnel.
3) Traditional vs Digital Marketing
4) How to do your own Public Relations (PR) - $6,000 Value (Download Available)
5) Expo's, Pop Up Stores, Brick and Mortar
6) How to use Discounting and Promotions effectively
Module 3: Digital Marketing & Content Marketing
1) How different types of businesses can benefit from Social Media/Digital Marketing (including businesses in dull, boring and un-sexy industries)
2) How to leverage Online Communities to generate web traffic
3) Are you getting High Web Traffic, but Low Conversion?
4) How to create content that makes people want to buy
5) How to rapidly Build a Massive Following on Social Media
6) Techniques to Maximise and Increase Engagement Origanically on your posts
7) Reasons why someone would Unfollow you
8) How to use your Blog to generate web traffic
9) Measuring Success
Module 4: Influencer Marketing
1) Iyia's Marketing Strategy: Part 1
2) The Influencer Process - Negotiations, Contracts, Payments
3) Different ways to work with influencers
4) What can you do with your User Generated Content?
5) How to spot Fake Influencers
Module 5: Paid Advertising
1) Iyia's Marketing Strategy: Part 2
2) How to use Video Ads on Facebook to your advantage
3) How to Generate a Large Mailing List
4) Effective Email Strategies to increase sales
5) Creating effective Google Ads
Module 6: Best Business Practices, Tips & Summary
1) How to Scale Up
2) How to Go Global
3) How to Optimise your Website for global growth
4) How to Optimise your Operations to reduce costs
5) Customer Retention
6) Customer Service Best Practices
7) Paying Yourself, Managing Staff and Running a Team
8) Exit Strategy: Every business should be built to sell
9) The benefits of Failure
10) Top Tips and Summary
1 Support Ticket = 1 Email
** Disclaimer: The information, statements and opinions expressed or any other resources provided by www.iyialiu.com are only intended as a guide to some of the important considerations to be taken into account relating to e-commerce, business and marketing. They should not be taken to represent accounting, taxation, or legal advice, and you must obtain your own independent advice from an appropriately qualified professional.
We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other consequences that may arise as a result of any person acting on or using the information and opinions contained within this online course. **